What is need to make MPC5100 Device driver?

bridged with qdn.public.ddk
Post Reply
ÃÖö°Ý

What is need to make MPC5100 Device driver?

Post by ÃÖö°Ý » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:05 am

I want to Know What is need to make MPC5100 Device driver With Qnx 6.0

I See Version Momentics Professional Edion and Momentics Standard edition
I want to know what is difference

and any other Preparation ?

Thank you

fmartens-2000

Re: What is need to make MPC5100 Device driver?

Post by fmartens-2000 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:51 am

If the printer is compatible with a QNX supported Canon USB printer, then
there is not much you have to do.

Otherwise, download the usb ddk and make a copy of the printer class and
fill in your stuff. There are lots of places to find information. Linux
drivers are very usefull.

Freddy

"ÃÖö°Ý" <cgchoi@haco.co.kr> wrote in message
I want to Know What is need to make MPC5100 Device driver With Qnx 6.0

I See Version Momentics Professional Edion and Momentics Standard edition
I want to know what is difference

and any other Preparation ?

Thank you

Post Reply