PCI board interrupt

bridged with qdn.public.ddk
Post Reply
Andre Goddard Rosa

PCI board interrupt

Post by Andre Goddard Rosa » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:02 pm

I need to install a handler to listen to a PCI board interrupt on QNX4.

I am already obtaining some data from the PCI board
registers, now my problem is only listen to the interrupt.

The PCI board uses a PLX www.plxtech.com 9030 chip.

Thanks for any help,

Andre

Mario Charest

Re: PCI board interrupt

Post by Mario Charest » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:42 pm

Please do not cross post.

"Andre Goddard Rosa" <goddard@audiolab.com.br> wrote in message
I need to install a handler to listen to a PCI board interrupt on QNX4.

I am already obtaining some data from the PCI board
registers, now my problem is only listen to the interrupt.

The PCI board uses a PLX www.plxtech.com 9030 chip.

Thanks for any help,

Andre

Andre Goddard Rosa

Re: PCI board interrupt

Post by Andre Goddard Rosa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:28 pm

Sorry and thanks for your answer!!!

Andre

I need to install a handler to listen to a PCI board interrupt on QNX4.

I am already obtaining some data from the PCI board
registers, now my problem is only listen to the interrupt.

The PCI board uses a PLX www.plxtech.com 9030 chip.

Thanks for any help,

Andre

Andre Goddard Rosa

Re: PCI board interrupt

Post by Andre Goddard Rosa » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:01 pm

Ok, I got how to get it functioning, its fine now.

Thanks to you all,

Andre

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk”