Interrupt Handler

bridged with qdn.public.ddk
Post Reply
Andre Goddard Rosa

Interrupt Handler

Post by Andre Goddard Rosa » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:03 pm

Anyone know what are the limitations for and interrupt handler under QNX4?

-> Its possible to make the module a shared lib?

-> I can use printf from inside the handler?

Thanks,

Andre

Mario Charest

Re: Interrupt Handler

Post by Mario Charest » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:35 pm

"Andre Goddard Rosa" <goddard@audiolab.com.br> wrote in message
Anyone know what are the limitations for and interrupt handler under QNX4?
Please use qnx4 conference for QNX4 question (most of the conference are
QNX6 related)

The limitiations are most C function can't be called, same for qnx*
function.

-> I can use printf from inside the handler?
No. A handler should do as little as possible The one I love are the one
that only return a proxy to trigger ;)
Thanks,

Andre

Post Reply