Bunch of sample photon config files

bridged with qnx.gui
Post Reply
ncostes

Bunch of sample photon config files

Post by ncostes » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 pm

In trying to figure out how to make multiple displays work I came up
with a bunch of config files that work. The first line of each is a
comment describing the graphics card config.

Included are

onboard intel i830
agp and pci radeons
agp matrox g450

and combinations of the above (including 4 displays with 2 cards, 3
displays w/2 cards, etc)

http://www.qrts.com/qnx/photonconf.tgz

Hope this helps someone - wish I had these when I was working on it :)

ncostes

RE: Bunch of sample photon config files

Post by ncostes » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 pm

PS: These are io-graphics config files. Change the 1st line in your
graphics-mode file to be

io-graphics -c<pathtofile>

I have them in /usr/photon/config

e.g.: io-graphics -c/usr/photon/config/atiati.conf

RIchard Doucet

Re: Bunch of sample photon config files

Post by RIchard Doucet » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:13 pm

Tried you link but it requested me to "logon"???

"ncostes" <ordered@qrts-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
In trying to figure out how to make multiple displays work I came up
with a bunch of config files that work. The first line of each is a
comment describing the graphics card config.

Included are

onboard intel i830
agp and pci radeons
agp matrox g450

and combinations of the above (including 4 displays with 2 cards, 3
displays w/2 cards, etc)

http://www.qrts.com/qnx/photonconf.tgz

Hope this helps someone - wish I had these when I was working on it :)

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.gui”