Citrix ICA Client download

bridged with qnx.gui
Post Reply
Joan Baucells

Citrix ICA Client download

Post by Joan Baucells » Tue May 29, 2007 3:27 pm

Hi,

I want test the Citrix ICA Client on QNX 6.3 with Photon.
Does anybody know where can I obtain this software?
I've found it free for QNX4 on the QNX web, but not for QNX6

Anothet question. Do I need additional software in the Windows server?

Thanks
Joan Baucells

Max Feil

Re: Citrix ICA Client download

Post by Max Feil » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:59 pm

I believe this is on the 3rd Party Repository (6.2.1) but still works in
6.3. This can be accessed using "qnxinstall" and opening the www repository.

Max

--
Max Feil
QNX Software Systems

"Joan Baucells" <joan_baucells@NoSpam.es> wrote in message
Hi,

I want test the Citrix ICA Client on QNX 6.3 with Photon.
Does anybody know where can I obtain this software?
I've found it free for QNX4 on the QNX web, but not for QNX6

Anothet question. Do I need additional software in the Windows server?

Thanks
Joan Baucells

Max Feil

Re: Citrix ICA Client download

Post by Max Feil » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm

I was wrong, the client is not in that repository. But it can be copied from
a 6.2.1 machine. The files are:

/usr/photon/bin/Ica*
/usr/photon/bin/ica*
/usr/photon/config/ica/

Max

--

"Max Feil" <maxf@magma.ca> wrote in message news:f46s63$brg$1@inn.qnx.com...
[...]

Post by Joan Baucells » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:57 am

Thanks for the answer.

I've found rdesktop that fulfills my needs and doesn´t need any additional
software in the server side.
It works directly with the remote terminal services protocols from Microsoft
Windows.
I've tested this product on QNX 6.3 and they works great.

Does anybody know if this product is also available in binari format for QNX4?

Max Feil wrote:
[...]

Return to “qnx.gui”