balloons

bridged with qnx.gui
Post Reply
Rodney Stevens

balloons

Post by Rodney Stevens » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:33 am

Dear All

On a menu button I have enabled Pt_SHOW_BALLOON and filled in Balloon Text
in Resources, but all I get in the balloon is Label Text.

The Help documentation seems to suggest that it should show the Balloon Text
if it has been entered.

Is there something that I am missing.

Thanks

Rodney Stevens

Re: balloons

Post by Rodney Stevens » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 am

"Rodney Stevens" <rod.stevens@csiro.au> wrote in message
Dear All

On a menu button I have enabled Pt_SHOW_BALLOON and filled in Balloon Text
in Resources, but all I get in the balloon is Label Text.

The Help documentation seems to suggest that it should show the Balloon
Text if it has been entered.

Is there something that I am missing.

Thanks

I have turned on Anchor Flags Pt_BALLOONS_ON and still only Label Text.
Still missing something.

Rod

Joan Baucells

Re: balloons

Post by Joan Baucells » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:06 am

See the "Balloon problem in PtText widget" of 01/02/2006 in this same newsgroup

Rodney Stevens wrote:
Dear All

On a menu button I have enabled Pt_SHOW_BALLOON and filled in Balloon Text
in Resources, but all I get in the balloon is Label Text.

The Help documentation seems to suggest that it should show the Balloon Text
if it has been entered.

Is there something that I am missing.

Thanks

Post Reply