Strange behaviour using PtList and PtNumericFloat

bridged with qnx.gui
Post Reply
Rodney Stevens

Strange behaviour using PtList and PtNumericFloat

Post by Rodney Stevens » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:11 pm

Dear all

I have a dialog with one PtList about 20 PtNumericFloats and one PtText. The
list calback is used to access elements in an array that are used to fill
the numerics.The PtList Item Selection callback is used and works fine.

BUT if I click on one of the PtNumericFlaot up/down arrows I also get the
same callback with the data->item_pos = 0.

If I first click on the PtNumericFloat and it is in focus I do not get the
callback. It only happens if I click directly on the up/down arrows.

Any Ideas.

Rod

Misha Nefedov

Re: Strange behaviour using PtList and PtNumericFloat

Post by Misha Nefedov » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:30 pm

Rodney,
It would be great if you could send me a sample app that demonstrates your
problem.
Regards,
-Misha.

"Rodney Stevens" <rod.stevens@csiro.au> wrote in message
Dear all

I have a dialog with one PtList about 20 PtNumericFloats and one PtText.
The list calback is used to access elements in an array that are used to
fill the numerics.The PtList Item Selection callback is used and works
fine.

BUT if I click on one of the PtNumericFlaot up/down arrows I also get the
same callback with the data->item_pos = 0.

If I first click on the PtNumericFloat and it is in focus I do not get the
callback. It only happens if I click directly on the up/down arrows.

Any Ideas.

Rod

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.gui”