Cscope 15.5 -- amazing tool!

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Post Reply
Robert Krten

Cscope 15.5 -- amazing tool!

Post by Robert Krten » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:33 pm

Hi folks,

just jammed 350k lines of source into cscope 15.5 and it works great!
The previous version, 15.3, would sigsegv at the most inopportune time.

Grab 15.5 off the cscope.sourceforge.net website, and change all occurances
of "readblock" to "cscope_readblock" (because it conflicts with the one
in <stdlib.h> or someplace).

The make instructions are dead simple:

./configure
make
make install

and it works like a charm!

Cheers,
-RK

--
[If replying via email, you'll need to click on the URL that's emailed to you
afterwards to forward the email to me -- spam filters and all that]

Mario Charest

Re: Cscope 15.5 -- amazing tool!

Post by Mario Charest » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:16 am

"Robert Krten" <rk@parse.com> wrote in message
Hi folks,

just jammed 350k lines of source into cscope 15.5 and it works great!
The previous version, 15.3, would sigsegv at the most inopportune time.
Thanks for the tips.

I seems to remember something about vi (vim?) having buildin support for
cscope?

By the way Robert I got vim 6.2 to build on QNX4, vi is nice but with syntax
highlight it's even better.

Hi folks,

just jammed 350k lines of source into cscope 15.5 and it works great!
The previous version, 15.3, would sigsegv at the most inopportune time.

Thanks for the tips.

I seems to remember something about vi (vim?) having buildin support for
cscope?
I read that somewhere too, but since I don't use vim... :-)
By the way Robert I got vim 6.2 to build on QNX4, vi is nice but with syntax
highlight it's even better.
:-) I've gotten too used to my vi...

Cheers,
-RK
[...]