std::termiante() undefined reference.

bridged with qnx.ddk
Post Reply
hamza

std::termiante() undefined reference.

Post by hamza » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to build an application using MHDDK to develop drivers for
PCI-6025E NI board.
I'm using the makefile pasted below.
When I build the projet I have these errors that I can't resolve.

make -k EXTRA_SUFFIXES=cpp all --file=U:/PFE/PCIDrivers/QMakefile9347.tmp

QCC -c -g main.cpp

QCC -Vgcc_ntox86 -g osiBus.o tSTC.o tESeries.o main.o -o main

main.o: In function `tSTC::tAI_START_STOP_Select::setRegister(unsigned
short, nMDBG::tStatus2 *)':

/cygdrive/u/PFE/PCIDrivers/tSTC.ipp(.text+0x2e5): undefined reference to
`std::terminate(void)'

main.o: In function `test(iBus *)':

/cygdrive/u/PFE/PCIDrivers/main.cpp:160: undefined reference to
`std::terminate(void)'

cc: C:/QNX630/host/win32/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-ld caught signal 1

make: *** [main] Error 1

make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

I searched for a file contaning the function terminate but in vain. None of
all the files I'm using in my project contains the function std::
terminate().
If someone could help resolve this problem it will be very appreciated.
Thank you

Garry Turcotte

Re: std::termiante() undefined reference.

Post by Garry Turcotte » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:59 am

Normally, you would get this by linking with the cpp lib.
Try adding the following in your code.

namespace std {

void terminate( void ) {

abort();

}

}

"hamza" <hamza.elkouch@polymtl.ca> wrote in message
[...]

Post by hamza » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm

Thank you
i added the code to mine and it works perfectly.
Thanks

[...]

Return to “qnx.ddk”