Firewire driver

bridged with qnx.ddk
Post Reply
hungpk

Firewire driver

Post by hungpk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 am

I am developing a firewire driver on QNX 6.3.2 but I do not know how
to get device information of a device which plugged in firewire card.
Please help me. On QNX has some struct like struct device or bus_type
on Linux?

Thanks.

dadji

Re: Firewire driver

Post by dadji » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi,
please see
http://www.qnx.com/developers/articles/ ... 304_2.html

if you don't get it, just tell me i could send you a piece of my own code.
i also developped a driver for a firewire card but on qnx 6.2.1.#
ciao

Yannick

"hungpk" <hungpk@movemail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am developing a firewire driver on QNX 6.3.2 but I do not know how
to get device information of a device which plugged in firewire card.
Please help me. On QNX has some struct like struct device or bus_type
on Linux?

Thanks.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.ddk”