How not to load devh-ps2ser.so ?

bridged with qnx.ddk

How not to load devh-ps2ser.so ?

Post by Q » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:12 am

How to change boot script files (or whatever :)
to get rid of ps2ser driver ?
/I suspect devh-ps2ser.so of some problems;

Jacek Rudnicki

Re: How not to load devh-ps2ser.so ?

Post by Jacek Rudnicki » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 am

Hi,

If you are using standard buildfile, like qnxbasedma.build then:
- comment the following line
# devh-ps2ser.so
- and rebuild OS image.

Regards,
Jacek

U¿ytkownik "Q" <no@spam.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
How to change boot script files (or whatever :)
to get rid of ps2ser driver ? /I suspect devh-ps2ser.so of some problems;

Re: How not to load devh-ps2ser.so ?

Post by Q » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:51 am

# devh-ps2ser.so
- and rebuild OS image.
thanks, it works,
but io-hid still trys to load ps2ser driver and show error "can't find
ps2ser dll";

is there any way to pass some arguments to io-hid ?
/to load only "-d usb"

Post by Jacek Rudnicki » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:53 am

is there any way to pass some arguments to io-hid ?
/to load only "-d usb"
I'm not sure.

In our system we have touchscreen connected to PS2 port.
So, we had to remove the devh-ps2ser.so driver too.

We don't use diskboot at all and some processes
are started from custom OS image.

For example we start io-hid manager as follows:
io-hid -d usb &

Regards,
Jacek

Post Reply