PtWidgetIsRealized() and ApInstanceName() problems !

bridged with qnx.porting
Post Reply
Ran Zhang

PtWidgetIsRealized() and ApInstanceName() problems !

Post by Ran Zhang » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:11 pm

PtWidgetIsRealized() crashes my program everytime i call it.

ApInstanceName() crashes sometime, I made sure in Phab's Generate Options, i
check the box says 'Store Names for ApInstanceName()'.

Mario Charest

Re: PtWidgetIsRealized() and ApInstanceName() problems !

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:26 pm

"Ran Zhang" <rzhang@vamcointernational.com> wrote in message
PtWidgetIsRealized() crashes my program everytime i call it.
Well that would seem to indicate the pointer is corrupted or the data in the
widget is corrupted
ApInstanceName() crashes sometime, I made sure in Phab's Generate Options,
check the box says 'Store Names for ApInstanceName()'.

Ran Zhang

Re: PtWidgetIsRealized() and ApInstanceName() problems !

Post by Ran Zhang » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:14 pm

That may explain for PtWidgetIsRealized(), but why would ApInstanceName()
ever crash?

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:36 pm

That may explain for PtWidgetIsRealized(), but why would ApInstanceName()
ever crash?
ApInstanceName takes a PtWidget_t pointer so the same thing that happened to
PtWidgetIsRealized() would happend to ApInstanceName()

PtWidgetIsRealized() crashes my program everytime i call it.

Well that would seem to indicate the pointer is corrupted or the data in
the
widget is corrupted

ApInstanceName() crashes sometime, I made sure in Phab's Generate
Options,
check the box says 'Store Names for ApInstanceName()'.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.porting”