Anyone have the latest QNX4 DiskOnChip tools?

bridged with qnx.qnx4
Post Reply
Ken Schumm

Anyone have the latest QNX4 DiskOnChip tools?

Post by Ken Schumm » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:43 pm

Due to parts availability issues we need to convert an old product from a
16MB DiskOnChip to a 32MB DiskOnChip. We have an old set of Ampro DOC
support tools from 1998 that don't recognize this part. Does anyone have a
newer set of QNX4 DiskOnChip utilities that will work with the 32MB part? In
particular we need the dformat binary that will format the part. Thanks for
any help you can offer.

Scubadiver

RE: Anyone have the latest QNX4 DiskOnChip tools?

Post by Scubadiver » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:57 pm

I have. Tell me your email.

Ken Schumm

Re: Anyone have the latest QNX4 DiskOnChip tools?

Post by Ken Schumm » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:25 am

"Scubadiver" <sasha333@mtu-net-dot-ru.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
I have. Tell me your email.
Thanks, but there is no longer a need. A couple of friendly folks sent me
the zip files.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.qnx4”