contractor available in Vancouver, BC, Canada

bridged with qnx.cafe
Post Reply
Alex/Systems 104

contractor available in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by Alex/Systems 104 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:40 am

Hi
Just to let everyone know I am now based in Vancouver, Canada.
(Ex Systems 104, South Africa).
Available to do QNX4 & QNX6 development on contract basis.
email to above username @yahoo.com

Alex Cellarius

George Logaras

Re: contractor available in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by George Logaras » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi Alex,

I am the Regional Sales Manager at QNX that covers Canada. I will send you
an email requesting your complete contact info as I try to keep a list if
QNX savvy folks in each major city.

George

"Alex/Systems 104" <acellarius@yah0o.lsd.com> wrote in message
Hi
Just to let everyone know I am now based in Vancouver, Canada.
(Ex Systems 104, South Africa).
Available to do QNX4 & QNX6 development on contract basis.
email to above username @yahoo.com

Alex Cellarius

Return to “qnx.cafe”