Post Reply
Tim

Bootable Floppy

Post by Tim » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:12 pm

Hi guys and gals,

Got a question about the bootable floppy. I've got Windows 2000, and I've
installed the latest evaluation version of QNX 6.3.0, and I would like to
make a bootable floppy. In "install_notes_win.html" it talks about there
being a "instflop.dat" file in the root directory of the CD, the same place
it is. I've looked and can't find it; I've even checked to see if it just
didn't get copied from the iso, it wasn't there to begin with. I was
wondering if there is someplace where I can get this. I don't want to have
to download the .iso again to see if it is in there, I'd rather just get the
"instflop.dat" file. If there's another way to do this, I'd be glad to know.
Thanks in advance.

Tim

Tim

Re: Bootable Floppy

Post by Tim » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:48 pm

Thanks anyways, but I got a boot disk to work.

"Tim" <MuellerT@kecoindustries.com> wrote in message
Hi guys and gals,

Got a question about the bootable floppy. I've got Windows 2000, and I've
installed the latest evaluation version of QNX 6.3.0, and I would like to
make a bootable floppy. In "install_notes_win.html" it talks about there
being a "instflop.dat" file in the root directory of the CD, the same
place
it is. I've looked and can't find it; I've even checked to see if it just
didn't get copied from the iso, it wasn't there to begin with. I was
wondering if there is someplace where I can get this. I don't want to have
to download the .iso again to see if it is in there, I'd rather just get
the
"instflop.dat" file. If there's another way to do this, I'd be glad to
know.
Thanks in advance.

Tim

jdall

RE: Re: Bootable Floppy

Post by jdall » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:46 am

The install notes only state:
The root directory of the QNX Momentics installation CD contains an
image of a bootable floppy, named instflop.dat
It does not specifically say it's to be found on the "QNX Momentics
6.3 - Windows Host" CD.

The file is present on the "QNX Momentics 6.3 - QNX Neutrino x86 Host"
CD.

Regards,
Jacob

Post Reply