Post Reply
RPan

Where is SP2?

Post by RPan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:05 pm

I could not find SP2 from the software download center.

RF

Steve Reid

Re: Where is SP2?

Post by Steve Reid » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:43 pm

RPan <RPan@applanix.com> wrote:
I could not find SP2 from the software download center.
You need to have registered your 6.3.0 package, and you need to have a
support plan.

Steve Reid stever@qnx.com
Technical Editor
QNX Software Systems

Eric Johnson

Re: Where is SP2?

Post by Eric Johnson » Wed May 03, 2006 4:58 pm

SP2 is at

HomeDownload CenterProducts & Updates QNX Momentics QNX Momentics 6.3.x
QNX Momentics 6.3.0 Service Pack 2 and related downloads

( http://www.qnx.com/download/group.html?programid=12620 )

To access the archives you'll need to register your development seat, and if
the seat is not an SP2 version you will need to have purchased standard
support or maintenance and registered your support access code.

- Eric

"RPan" <RPan@applanix.com> wrote in message news:e2qtdl$rd0$1@inn.qnx.com...
I could not find SP2 from the software download center.

RF

begin 666 spacer.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`( ``/_______R'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```(-C(^IR^T/
)HYRTVHMG`0`[