timer_timeout() and InterruptWait()

bridged with qdn.public.neutrino
Post Reply
Sylvain

timer_timeout() and InterruptWait()

Post by Sylvain » Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:31 pm

Hi,

I wrote an application that use an interrupt. The thread is block with
InterruptWait(), this section is working fine. But now I want to add a
timeout so I set timer_timeout() with event SIGEV_UNBLOCK (I also try SIGEV_
INTR) and the flag _NTO_TIMEOUT_INTR but there is no timeout generated.
Which event and flag should I used?

Thanks for your help,
Sylvain

Mario Charest

Re: timer_timeout() and InterruptWait()

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:53 pm

"Sylvain" <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I wrote an application that use an interrupt. The thread is block with
InterruptWait(), this section is working fine. But now I want to add a
timeout so I set timer_timeout() with event SIGEV_UNBLOCK (I also try
SIGEV_
INTR) and the flag _NTO_TIMEOUT_INTR but there is no timeout generated.
Which event and flag should I used?
You don't need to specify an event (it's unblock by default), I never
tried it but it should work ;-) Can you post your code.
Thanks for your help,
Sylvain

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.neutrino”